Best Keyboard Shortcuts
A keyboard shortcuts which works well will promise you comfortable and effective typing.
So you should make sure the one you are to buy have no quality problems before you make your decision, basing on which, we have made a list where you can find the highest quality keyboard shortcuts.
I dare to say there is no where you can find a keyboard shortcuts which works better than those shown here. Happy shopping.
Best Quality Keyboard Shortcuts
Macally MKEYE is a stylish and clean white full-size keyboard.
Stylish & Clean white extended keyboard. Low profile Scissor keys reduces key stroke travel distances and eases pressure on your finger tips. Mac OS X v10.
- “Will definitely look at the Macally products when I need other replacements.” – MarySue Carl
- “I type ALLOT. this keyboard is simply the best if you like short key strokes (Scissor keys, like laptops).” – Avraham
- “Cons: Side-facing USB; I would prefer rear-facing USB ports; USB 2.0 not 3.0.” – Nicholas Barlow
The KB505U backlight provides a great solution for those who need that extra help seeing the keyboard in low light. The large print makes the letters easily identifiable and the keyboard backlight can also be cycled through 3 different colors to fit your mood or preference.
- “It lights up to be three different colors red, blue or purple very cool and easy to see the large letters.” – pcgeek
- “Nice feel and very sturdy. the keys are nice and big and lit well.” – Bob’s Computer Service
- “Too often I had to backspace to put in the letter that wasn’t typed even though I pressed the keys hard in hopes that all the letters would work.” – Patricia B. Duncan
Bluetooth technology provides a cable-free connection Keyboard pairs easily with the new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 1, iPhone and Bluetooth enabled iPod touch Slim, compact design features low-profile, scisso
- “Here are my pros and cons: Pros: Small and light on/off switch easy to use great feel to the keys Cons: Keyboard is hard to see in very low light.” – Wally
- “Keyboard has a nice feel and works with my iPad, iPhone, Macbook, and Kindle Fire HD.” – Mike Moore
- “Setup was extremely easy, throw in the batteries, turn on keyboard, turn on Bluetooth on iPad, press connect button on keyboard, put in PIN, and you are good to go.” – JPNFRK7
The Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 is beautifully convenient and conveniently compact thanks to its space-saving design, familiar layout, 3-year battery life, and Internet and media hot keys.
Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 for Windows PCs – Black
- “This Logitech keyboard is really great, I love the fact that if it gets dirty I can wash it under running water.” – Barbara J. Roberts
- “I’m very impressed with the design, look and feel of this keyboard.” – BB
- “Keys are very soft , you don’t get too noise, spaces between the key make them easier to type.” – Balbasaur
Wireless Comfort Curve Keyboard and Mouse Set with Soft-touch Palm Rest
- “Smooth feel, nice keys and the mouse is very comfortable.” – Tom Gielow
- “I have been using Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 Keyboard and Mouse set for about a month now and I am happy with it.” – Arun Kulshreshth
- “The keyboard is a 4/5, while the mouse is a 2/5.” – Erich Maria Remarque
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 USB PortMicrosoft Wireless Desktop 2000 USB Port English North America 1 License
- “Very well made; sturdy, high quality and works great!” – Pamela
- “Easy setup – simply plug in the receiver to a USB port and Windows automatically detects the new keyboard and mouse.” – AtlantaTownie
- “This product had to be returned because the transceiver did not work.” – pyz01
The Perfect Companion for Your Tablet. The Wedge Mobile Keyboard is the ideal balance between form and function. It has a minimalist design, yet incorporates a full-sized keyset, Windows 8 hotkeys, and cover that converts into a tablet stand so you can get more done in more places.
- “Despite being small and light, the keyboard has a very good feel; the keys feel responsive.” – Poogy
- “It doubles as a non-skid stand for any tablet, as well as a dust/protection cover for the keyboard.” – L. Parkinson
- “This is a fairly small and portable keyboard that’s been specifically designed to work with Windows 8 Tablets.” – Wayne
Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 USB PortMicrosoft Wireless Keyboard 800 USB Port English North America 1 License
- “The keyboard feels very good to work with and is sturdy.” – footy
- “Long battery life.” – Raymond Bandhan
- “Super easy to install, and it works great.” – Bosehill
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas